You know the basics of sewing and just need more practice. Also available to you is the Basic Sewing Kit!
- How to read a pattern and make advanced alterations.
- Or how to create a pattern from your favorite garment or item.
- Create garment with one or more of the following: darts, pleats, zipper, waistband, hook & eye, straps and more.
- Learn more intermediate skills such as: doing facings, simple sleeves and collars, front closures, pockets, special seams, and more.
- How to create a pattern from your favorite garment or item.
- Sign up for up to 8 hours of sewing instruction a month.
How to sign up for your hours:
To control the classroom size, we will have “open-hours” in which you can sign up. All time slots will be kept to a 5 person minimum.