You feel very comfortable sewing and want to learn how to make more complex changes to a basic pattern or use tricky techniques!
- How to adjust a pattern to your liking.
- Learn more intermediate skills such as: doing facings, simple sleeves and collars, front closures, pockets, special seams, and more.
- Learn more advanced skills such as: stripes and plaids, bias tape, piping, stitched elastic, and much more depending on your garment selection.
- How to create a pattern from your favorite garment or item.
- Sign up for up to 6 hours of sewing instruction a month.
How to sign up for your hours:
To control the classroom size, we will have “open-hours” to sign up. All time slots will be kept to a 5 person maximum. Once you have registered, I will send you access to the calendar to pick your time slot.